Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Life In iPhone Photos
















It's been a crazy week.

Last week started out super emotional because of this news.

Friday, I turned 24. My day started off with a fave drink from Starbucks, birthday call from Charissa and Andrew, lunch at CSUF with David, Wendy and Lars, shopping at Forever 21 with Wendy and then ended with dinner with Alex and the rest of the family at Macaroni Grill.

Saturday evening, Wendy and I went to the women's conference at our old church for a few hours. We didn't plan on both of us wearing gray, but we often match without planning it.

Sunday was church and Blackberry Bush. Always a happy place.

Monday started with coffee with my friend Lauren. We went to middle school together and reconnected over Facebook. I love the sweet friendship we have. The evening saw the first of two trips to the pumpkin patch.

Yesterday's highlight was breakfast and window shopping downtown with another dear girlfriend, Janelle.

Today was our weekly women's group followed by lunch at Panera (we also went there last week). They have Mac N Cheese which I love!

A few other highlights of the past week included:

Lots of trips to Trader Joe's! They are the best grocery store ever!

Wearing a new outfit that I bought in Denver and buying three new dresses (one maxi I wore for my birthday, one sweater dress, and a crepe '60's mod dress to wear to a wedding). I really love dresses and wedges!

Cuddling with the kitties.

Notes from family and friends.

Breaking Amish

New name badge at Old Navy (I had lost mine weeks ago).

No comments: