Sunday, October 14, 2012

Big and Little Sweet Moments

This weekend was full of lots of sweet moments, both big and small.

Friday night started with big news as my sister and brother shared with family and friends (a few of us already knew) that: 


Needless to say, I am incredibly excited for them and can't wait for June! I know that they are going to be the most wonderful parents and I can't wait to meet (and spoil)  their little sweetie!

Sweet moment #2 came on Saturday afternoon. The parents and I had made a trip up to Hollywood as Dad had a meeting. Mom and I had decided to wander down to Rodeo Drive for lunch. We then headed to the Beverly Center which left us feeling like we had just been in a scene from Alice and Wonderland. By the time we got back to the hotel to meet Dad we were completely frazzled. Being the incredible guy he is, he declared on the way home that, "Sometimes you just need to stop for ice cream!" So we stopped at McDonalds for ice cream and sat and talked and laughed. We had such a fun time hanging out and hearing all about the meeting!

These sweet moments are the highlights of my days! They are the little pieces of life that  I treasure in my heart!

No comments: