Thursday, October 03, 2013

Q&A from Allison

My friend Allison posted this fun Q&A over on her blog, and since life has been so busy lately, I thought it would be fun to take a few minutes and do this too!


1. What's the first thing you do when you get up?
I usually check email while debating rolling over and going back to sleep.

2. What is the third picture on your phone? Share it!

Third oldest photo:
View at Concordia

Third most recent photo:

Wendy and Novelle

3. What TV show are you most excited about returning this Fall?
The two shows that I am really excited about don’t return until the winter 
(The Bachelor and Downton Abbey)!

4. What is something really popular that you secretly (or not so secretly) loathe?
Definitely, Breaking Bad. I just don’t get it.

5. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them. Bonus points for pictures!
There are lots of pets at my house, but only one of them, a Yorkshire Terrier named Molly, belongs to me.



6. If you could put together one outfit that represents you perfectly, 
what would it be?
A cute dress, cardigan sweater, strappy sandals, pearl earrings, watch, and a fun bag that matched the dress and shoes.

7. What is your favorite adult beverage?
I don’t drink that often, but when I do, I go for either a Newcastle or Moscato.

8. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
The Real Housewives of New Jersey

9. What are 3 positive words to describe you?
Sweet, Thoughtful, Detail-oriented (yes I know that’s two words)

10. What is your favorite Friday afternoon/evening activity?
Dinner with family and friends

11. A day in the life: What does your typical day look like?
My days really tend to vary throughout the week; but consist of work, time spent with family and friends and church activities.

12. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?
If the weather weren’t icky half the year, I’d say Minnesota. Or Paris.

13. You've got a whole day to yourself...what will you do?
Sleep in, Starbucks run, thrifting or Ikea, manicure and pedicure, Thai food, a walk, a nap, and then end the evening with meeting up with family and friends for dinner.

14. Dream job?
I absolutely love what I do right now, but I’ve always wanted to do something involving weddings/wedding planning.

15. Least favorite chore?
Dusting

16. When do you most feel like a rock star?
On those days when I unintentionally do a really great job with my makeup OR after powering through a ton of tasks.

17. What is something you are currently trying to improve within yourself?
I’m working hard on just being ok with the outcomes of things when they don’t go as I had planned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Newcastle!!! AND FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO HATES BREAKING BAD!

Lindsey said...

If I see one more Breaking Bad status on Facebook, I don't know what I'm going to do...So over it.