It's so hard to believe that summer is finally here! The first six months of 2013 flew by at lightning speed! Before I know it, summer will be over, so I thought I'd put together a list of things I want to do this year!
1. Go on a picnic!
2. Swim in the ocean at least once (I live in OC, spend my days in HB, and yet this hardly ever happens)!
3. Go to at least one concert (This is a summer tradition. So far, I'm seeing John Mayer in Denver with my sister and her boyfriend)!
4. Make peach cobbler!
5. Use my dSLR more often!
6. Have lots of adventures (I'm headed to Denver and Minnesota next month)!
7. Go to a baseball game!
8. Write more on this blog!
9. Visit with my friend Kaila while she's home from Iowa for the summer!
10. Make some non-traditional s'mores in the fire pit!
11. Walk Balboa Island
12. Finish watching Ben Hur with my Dad!
13. Go thrifting more often!
14. Take more video on my phone!
15. Get slurpees on 7-11!
16. See more movies at the theatre!
17. Walk the wetlands
18. Go to the swap meet