Thursday, April 11, 2013

Five Fun Facts



My sister and sweet friend Allison both had posted these fun lists on their blogs 
and in an attempt to get back at writing on here regularly, I thought it would be a great way to start off! 

1. I prefer tea over coffee! I usually have tea  a minimum of twice a day (at least once being chai)! 
Coffee, for me, is either a dessert or an indicator to my family that I'm extremely tired.
2. I collect vintage handkerchiefs. My Mom, her Mom, my great Aunt, and my great-Grandma 
all loved them and they have passed on that love to me! 
I'm always on the look out for pretty handkerchiefs and vintage Pyrex!
3. I despise wearing pants and closed toe shoes! 
Any day where I can wear dresses and sandals or wedges is a good day in my book!
4. At any given time, I'm in the middle of reading at least three books! Currently I'm working on 
(which my second Dad and I are working on together)!
5. I recently discovered ipsy! I'm totally excited about this concept and 
was delighted to find that my first bag arrived last night!

Lauren I tag you!

XO, 
L

No comments: