My friend Susie, wrote in her Facebook status last night asking friends what were the top three items on their bucket list. While my first automatic responses were finish my bachelor's and master's degree, become a wife and mom, and own my own home, I pushed myself to think beyond this list. A few years ago, I had started to compile this list on my old laptop, but when it crashed, I lost the list. So, here goes:
1. Travel to Europe
2. Learn how to sew.
3. Learn to speak German and French.
4. Drive across the country.
5. Open my own business
6. Plant a church.
7. Attend SXSW and Coachella music festivals.
8. Learn to play piano and guitar (I started to do this years ago and put my guitar aside).
9. See a Broadway play and attend another opera.
10. Buy my dream car - 1959 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan in pink and white.
This is not an inclusive list, just some the first few things that came to mind. What's on your list?