Thursday, August 08, 2013

It's 100 Million Little Things...



...that make me feel grateful. Lots of little things that to someone who doesn't know me would think are no big deal. Today I am feeling most grateful for one the kindest and most encouraging emails from a dear family friend, Slurpees from 7-11, new craft supplies, Amazon prime shipping, my second Mom asking me if I wanted to go get a pedicure after I had thought to myself yesterday how desperately I needed one, a phone call from another dear family friend (who is married to family friend above), bold colors, fresh peaches, the afternoon breeze, my iPhone which allows me to do just about anything from anywhere I want, the confidence that comes with knowing that the Lord is taking care of all the big things that I would normally be worried about.

It's days like this where I hope that I never stop being grateful for all the big and little things that bring me joy.


XO,
L

No comments: